FEEL LIKE A QUEEN OR KING FOR A YEAR WITH THE ANNUAL PASS
Enjoy many special benefits with the purchase of a personalized annual pass for the Prussian Palaces and Gardens Foundation Berlin-Brandenburg (SPSG):
- Free admission to all open SPSG palaces for 12 months
- Free admission to special exhibitions
- Reduced price for most SPSG events
- Special offers from SPSG’s cooperation partners
- Special offers at numerous SPSG gastronomy partners
Plus, receive invitations to exclusive events only for cardholders. As in previous years, events could include guided tours through the Library of Sanssouci Palace, through the Orangery Halls in Sanssouci Park or other special locations. We will surprise you with a special program each year!
Support the preservation of world cultural heritage with your purchase—over 30 museum-palaces, about 800 hectares of protected parks and 100,000 artworks are preserved and made accessible to the public.
All benefits at a glance
You will receive a voucher for the annual pass, which is valid for three years, by e-mail with your booking. The one-year validity of the annual pass only begins after the voucher has been redeemed. Until redeemed, the voucher entitles you to one-time entry to a palace of your choice.
- When purchasing an annual pass in the online ticket shop, you will receive a voucher for via e-mail, which entitles you to a first free visit to a palace or a special exhibition of your choice. The voucher is not personalized.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 3 years from the date of issue in the visitor centers at the Historic Mill and the New Palace in Potsdam or at the Group Ticket Office at Charlottenburg Palace in Berlin and converted into a personalized annual pass.
- For personalization we need your first and last name as well as a digital photo, that will be taken onsite. An email address is required in order to receive information about special events and offers.
- The annual pass is valid for one year from the date of issue. It is personalized and non-transferrable.
- Please note that some palaces, e.g. Sanssouci Palace, New Palace and Cecilienhof Palace, can only be visited with a timed admission time. These palaces are often sold out. With a valid annual pass you can book an admission time in the online ticket shop or you can reserve a time slot at the respective palaces admission desks or in the visitor centers. Please plan some time for this onsite bookings.
- Sacrow Castle is exempt from free entry. As an annual pass holder you are entitled to the reduced admission price at Belvedere Pfingstberg.
- When visiting other palaces, please note the respective castle opening times. Due to renovation measures, there may be occasional restrictions on visits - we ask for your understanding.
- Events from cooperation partners or venues rentals are excluded from the reduced event price. Please check prices and conditions when booking event tickets.
- You must present your valid annual pass, in order to be able to take advantage of all the benefits of the program.
- Visitor Centre Historic Mill
An der Orangerie 1, 14469 Potsdam
- Summer Season (April to October) Tue-Sun 8.30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Winter Season (November to March) Tue-Sun 8.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Closed on Monday
- Visitor Centre New Palace
Am Neuen Palais 3, 14469 Potsdam
- Summer Season (April to October) Wed-Mon 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Winter Season (November to March) Wed-Mon 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Closed on Tuesday
- Charlottenburg Palace – group register
Spandauer Damm 10-22, 14059 Berlin
- Summer Season (April to October) Mon-Sun 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Winter Season (November to March) Mon-Sun 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
For questions about the annual pass (exclusive events / benefits / data protection) please contact:
Phone: +49 (0) 331.96 94-323